Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Renee has over 20 years’ experience in adult education, training and assessment, and safety management with the majority of her time in the mining industry. Initial experience was working on site at an underground metalliferous mine in NSW for 5 years in the areas of training and development, safety and health. Then for the past 19 years Renee has been consulting to a range of industry sectors in the areas of principal hazard risk management, statutory legal compliance, systems auditing, work health and safety; adult education and training; and conducting over 200 MDG15 / Mobile Equipment audits and associated operational risk assessments.
Renee has co-developed a range of nationally recognised programs including NSW Mining Underground Mining Supervisors in RII40320 Certificate IV in Metalliferous Mining Operations (Underground); as well courses in RII40515 Certificate IV in Resource Processing and RII40120 Certificate IV in Surface Extraction Operations. In the past she has sat on the NSW Board of Examiners for Winder Drivers and Mine Managers, so was an active contributor to improving industry standards and training.
Renee has delivered nationally recognised training courses in the areas of hazard identification and control, risk management and machine inspections. In addition, Renee has conducted assessments for Certificate III programs (RII30415 and RII30315) associated with underground metalliferous mining operations and mineral processing. Clients include mining companies and contracting companies such as CBH Resources Endeavor Operations, Glencore CSA Mine, Peak Gold Mine, Alkane Resources Tomingley Gold Operations, Perilya Southern Operations, Newcrest Cadia Valley Operations, WesTrac, Atlas Copco, Sandvik and Pybar Mining Services.Qualifications
- Certificate IV Work Health and Safety (BSB41412)
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Graduate Certificate in Professional and Workplace Education – Deakin University
- Bachelor of Applied Science – Food and Nutrition
- Several short courses through career on auditing, facilitation, and risk management
- Professional development ongoing in TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training, and TAE50211 Diploma of Training Design and Development