Here are the important details regarding your enrolment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. if you have any questions or concerns about your course.
You can enrol via our website by viewing the course you wish to attend and completing the enrolment form. You can also enrol over the phone on +61 429 820 114
- Short Courses: Payment of short course fees is required in full a week prior to course commencement.
- Full Qualifications: Payment arrangements can be made prior to course commencement. Payments of no more than $1000 will be accepted prior to the first session.
- Consult with your employer who may also pay for your course if part of your training pathway. The company may also have the option to arrange group training programs, in which case your employer will organise and pay for the course
- If Ocurrio cancels a course, the student/s will be notified and issued a full refund.
- Ocurrio cannot accept responsibility for changes in personal circumstances or work commitments. Refunds with no penalty will only be given when notice of withdrawal/non-attendance is received at least three (3) working days before the scheduled course commencement. Where notice of withdrawal/non-attendance is received less than three (3) working days prior to course commencement, no refund will be issued and no transfers offered.
- In certain circumstances (i.e. illness, death in the family), Ocurrio can offer one transfer and credit fees to a later course. A $50 administration fee will apply. A decision will be made on a case by case basis.
- If a student withdraws during a scheduled course that runs for longer than six weeks, the student may be eligible for a part-refund. Part-refunds are subject to approval from the CEO. Consideration will be given to the circumstances of the withdrawal and fees paid up until that point.
- Courses are scheduled to begin promptly at the time stated in the course guide. Late arrivals may not be accepted to the course and are not eligible for a transfer or refund.
Requirements differ from course to course; these are listed on the course information page, on your confirmation email when enrolling online or you can ask a team member when enrolling in person or by phone. If you are still unsure please contact us.
Several courses require the tutor to sight photo identification for each participant at the beginning of the course. This includes one form of photo ID. If you cannot meet the ID requirements please discuss this with Ocurrio before enrolling.
Courses are typically conducted at the employer’s work site or office, and/or on-line. The course duration, venues and times will be customised to suit each program. You may be required to review and sign/acknowledge a Participant Enrolment Agreement prior to the course starting which will include the specific schedule for your course.
Once you have completed your course, please allow up to 30 days for the certificate to be processed and posted to you. We will post the original to the address you use on the enrolment form so please inform us of any changes prior to the end of the course.
Students can request a certificate reprint if the original is misplaced. Your certificate will need to be requested from the training provider that issued your original certificate, or in some cases directly from the licensing body. A reprint fee will be charged depending on the course.